Re: [IP] testing at work

 Thanks everyone. I wrote a long letter to my supervisor with information on how
OSHA doesn't apply and the ADA does. I also said that I believe it is defamation
for this employee to tell othe people that I spray blood around and might give
someone a blood borne illness. I said it was patently absurd and then later
called it nonsense that anything of the kind could happen. I ended by saying
that I hoped I had her support.

We'll see what I get in return.

Stacey

Sent from my iPod