Re: [IP] testing at work

Just do it.

If she has a problem with you checking your blood sugar at the
workstation let her find another place to sit.  It is her problem not
yours.  You need to take care of your health and you're not
contaminating anything.  Do schools kick kids out when they lose a
tooth and start to bleed?  No.  Let her take the issue to management
and see what they think.