Re: [IP] As we STIK we're getting STUCK !

Not to mention, most insurance companies would probably not assume
that anyone would test 12 times per day. I actually have to get extra
authorizations to allow me to half more than just barely enough
strips to test four times per day. And don't even get me started on
how those silly bean counters think!

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California