From: "Shawn Stalter" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2011 6:39:16 PM
Subject: [IP] dr. surgan

in NJ has got to be the worst doctor i have ever met!

he wanted to make sure i knew how to count carbs..first of all, are you
kidding me? then he tossed a piece of plastic rice on the table to prove his
point 1/3 cup rice is 15 carbs?? not sure but i got it wrong... he continued
to say that he made his point....does he expect me to know all values of
everything in my head of things i don't eat often....if i'm not sure i would
read a label or use a scale....i have never been treated the way i was
today!!