RE: [IP] As we STIK we're getting STUCK !

<Out of curiosity this morning I checked the price for a box of One Touch Test
strips at CVS Pharmacy. The price is $127.99 per box of 50 test strips.>

No, this is the price for 100. 123.99 showing on the internet.
63.99 showing as price for 50.
At least I know my HMO covers these well, and without fuss!
Laura in NM whose pump copay is horrible.