Re: [IP] Re: Passover

You did remarkable....

________________________________
From: DEB555 <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tue, April 19, 2011 10:24:22 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: Passover

Alan Segal wrote:
Subject: Re: [IP] Passover

I did really really well compared to other years. For CHO I ate:  a few pieces
of matza, 2 matza balls, matza kugel, tons of charoses (my definite favorite),
little swet potato tzimmes, a piece of sponge cake, (quite a few) pieces of
chocolate along with the rest of the usual protein and fat stuff.
I usually come home with a bg in the mid 300s. This year I bolused as best I
could but also increased my bolus by 50% for 6 hours. Highest I went was 220s
and was back to normal by the time I got home a  couple of hours after
finishing
dinner.
Chag Sameach!!!
Patting my own back,