From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Tony Clark
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 12:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Man purse?

Just curious how other guys carry all the extra supplies. I'm in a
quandry about how to keep everything with me. I no longer work so a
briefcase is kinda useless.. I could leave supplies in the car but I
don't always drive. I bought a small medical case but it doesn't hold
everything I need. I've thought about purchasing a possibles bag (
like black powder shooters would use), but that could be seen as a man
purse. I live in a rural community, so anything that looks
purse-ishcould be a bad thing.
 How do you guys do it? I'm open to suggestions.