[IP] man purse

I'm not  a man, but THE best thing for carrying everything is my Scott
evest.  They make a mens version too, as well as pants, shirts etc. with
tons of pockets.  The shorts I have from them even have a buttonhole in one
of the pockets (meant for ipod cord, but works perfectly for pump tubing.  I
do not work for them, just love their products.  www.scottevest.com  I also
use mine for flying, it's like having an extra carry-on.

Barbara

Ashland Jack Russell Terriers and Puppy Manual     http://ashlandjrts.com
Raw food for dogs & cats
http://paws-for-raw.com