[IP] Expiry Dates

Seems odd that a pharmacy would have insulin that old.  I would worry more
about the "travels" of the old insulin, that is if it has been refrigerated
at the proper temperature the 1 to 2 years since it has left the factory
don't worry but if you can't determine the history of the insulin then be
careful.  Take extra checks on you BG's when you start the first vial.  That
brings another question, are they the same lot number? Also ask the pharmacy
"why?"

As an added point of interest, I was supposed to get 12 vials of Humalog but
the chain pharmacy told me Humalog is on back order for about two weeks.
They had two vials for me.