[IP] Expiry Dates

This may have been posted already but as a reminder - check your expiry dates!

 My spouse picked up 2 vials of Humalog that a local, independent pharmacy got
in for me over the weekend. The large chain that I usually purchase from was out
of stock. When she went in to the pharmacy on Friday, they were also out of
stock but said they would have them on Saturday; which they did.

 The expiry date on both vials is May 2020. Ibll go through them before May but
it surprised me when I looked. I didnbt pick them up myself and she didnbt
think to look at the dates.

 If youbre trying to stock up on supplies, be sure to check the dates and use
them in the right order.

FYI - This was in Toronto, Ontario.