[IP] Swimming and minimed CGM

 I've been wanting to start swimming again. When I didn't have CGM, I just
detached the pump and reattached when done. I've been in the pool and ocean
since CGM, but for about 20 minutes at a time. Then I'd get out, dry off a
little and let the CGM relink to the pump. What if I swim for an hour? The CGM
isn't rated for that long. I can keep the pump by the pool and periodically let
the pump and CGM communicate so I don't lose readings, but will the transmitter
survive? Taping isn't the issue. I use a Tegaderm hp over it and it will stay in
place. I wear the sensors in my thighs.

Thanks.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad