 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 4:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] CareLink

  When you check with Minimed about both the Mountain Lion and Snowflake because
if the Lion is newer than Snow Leopard, and I am sure it is, be the one to use
one to use. As time flies, I don't remember the specific names readily bu T I
think your best bet is the store.
Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 27, 2014, at 1:19 PM, PHYLLIS ABRAM <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Apple went to my external hard drive and couldn't find Mountain Lion.
> For whatever reason it wasn't there. I will have to go to the Apple
> Store so they
  > can reinstall it. I tried to get a time frame from Medtronic and they don't
have > one. Soooo either I keep borrowing a PC or go to Apple store. Nobody
knows why
> the previous version was not on ext hard drive.
> What would you do in my situation?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Phyllis
>
>> On Mar 27, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Richard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>
>> I was on 10.9 and was unable to get Carelink. I called Apple and we
>> ended up going back on my external hard drive about a year and
>> reinstalled it. Since
> then
>> It works fine.
>>
>> Richard
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On Mar 27, 2014, at 10:28 AM, PHYLLIS ABRAM <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>>
  >>> Has anyone using OSX10.9 on their imac; uninstalled the update to be able
>>> use CareLink to upload their pump?
>>> Phyllis
>>> email @ redacted
>>> .
>> .
> .
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that the use of this information or
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the