Re: [IP] CareLink

 Apple went to my external hard drive and couldn't find Mountain Lion. For
whatever reason it wasn't there. I will have to go to the Apple Store so they
can reinstall it. I tried to get a time frame from Medtronic and they don't have
one. Soooo either I keep borrowing a PC or go to Apple store. Nobody knows why
the previous version was not on ext hard drive.
What would you do in my situation?

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis