From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Marshall
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:28 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Wardrobe Malfunction

Went swimming for the first time in 30 + or - years but had to stop when my
sensor tape started to come off .
I was using Nexcareb" Absolute Waterproof First Aid Tape (Ha! Ha!), but
unless someone has a better suggestion I plan to use 3Mb" Transporeb"
Medical Tape next time out.
Any other swimming tips greatly appreciated. My pump was removed prior to
going in the water and after about 20 minutes of swimming it reconnected
with my sensor right away, this was a surprise to me.

A Good Way to Lose 25 Pounds

http://fantasypuppettheater.com/idiskfiles/Trip.html