RE: [IP] Re: Midnight in the Garden of One Click Ordering!

So you actually won that Dr Pepper thing? I just bought a diet Dr Pepper on
Sunday and was thinking about that gig.

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)
862-763-8304 (mobile)

> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:22:53 -0500
> Subject: [IP] Re: Midnight in the Garden of One Click Ordering!
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
>
> Hi, Liliana! Lol, yes I'm fine now! I was still really low when I sent that
> email. Obviously!  And you're right, I did stay up a couple of,hours, but
> fell I to a really nice deep sleep early this morning.
>
> Hope things are well with you!
>

> On Thursday, March 27, 2014, Liliana Wells <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> > Are you doing OK now?
> >
> > I have trouble sleeping too and stay up for a couple of hours before
going
> > back.  I haven't figured out why.
> >

>  > On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:07 AM, Urb Anism
> <email @ redacted<javascript:;>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Whoa! That was a bad one!
> > > Seems I:
> > > -Ordered some books on Amazon.
> > > -Deleted a plethora of emails.
> > > -Served my dog steamed spinach and roast pork. Why is there *pork*??
> > > -Served myself nuts, roots, and berries (literally!)
> > >
> > > I woke up in the kitchen, about to make myself an ice cold glass of
Diet
> > > Dr. Pepper--yuk!! Brrrr, the very thought freezes my core, lol!
> > >
> > > I won some free Dr. Peppers about a month ago. I came to, filling my
tea
> > > mug with ICE, about to pour one over my soggy herb tea bag.
Fortunately,