[IP] Midnight in the Garden of One Click Ordering!

Whoa! That was a bad one!
Seems I:
-Ordered some books on Amazon.
-Deleted a plethora of emails.
-Served my dog steamed spinach and roast pork. Why is there *pork*??
-Served myself nuts, roots, and berries (literally!)

I woke up in the kitchen, about to make myself an ice cold glass of Diet
Dr. Pepper--yuk!! Brrrr, the very thought freezes my core, lol!

I won some free Dr. Peppers about a month ago. I came to, filling my tea
mug with ICE, about to pour one over my soggy herb tea bag. Fortunately, I
stopped myself, and dumped out the ice.