[IP] Re: making positive changes

 That's SO true, the small bite thing ! (How do you eat an ephant? a bite at a
time!)

 I once started an exercise cycle in front of my TV by sitting on it thru the
eve news, and started to cycle at each commercial break, cycling as long as I
could ( a minute when I first started)

 This was some time ago, the commercials were more often and less of a show's
total time IMO haha

 As time went on, I could cycle all of the commercials, then more of the show,
etc without being overly winded, etc

 Back then, I promised myself to not watch TV unless I was on that bike, and my
TV time went down BIG TIME. (not a bad thing, either, haha)

 It IS so hard to chg, to get started, and small goals/bites are vital to
continued success, IMO

MichelleS