Re: [IP] Swelling in my legs/Exercise

This is all good advice.  I know exercise is hard at first when we are out
of shape.  But even going around the house at first will encourage more
circulation.  Are you on diuretics?  You need to see your doctor and
discuss these symptoms with him/her.  One thing that helped me when I was
working was getting up to do something that requires even a short walk: go
to the copying/fax machine, go do some filing, go to the bathroom even if
you don't actually go.  While you are sitting flex and point your feet
(this advice is from airlines, I think).  This is to stretch your calves.
 Any movement helps.  Consistency and persistence.  If you decide to get
special socks, knee highs or pantyhose, try this website
http://www.ameswalker.com..  I use them and they help me a lot.

Good luck.  Keep us posted.