Re: [IP] Swelling in my legs/Exercise

Try push ups or bycycle peddling in your chair. As a diabetic I have also
suffered from dimple adema (water retention in the legs) while I was over
weight.  The only thing that will help with this is exercise. What is
happening is that you have interstitial fluid that is just sitting. In
order for that to move you have a lymph system that is supposed to move
that fluid back into the blood stream. If you are over weight and diabetic
it is harder for that fluid to move. The nice thing is that if you exercise
your legs, it will help to pump it back to the blood stream. You could even
try calf raises. I would take 5 minutes every hour and just do calf raises
till you burn out. That should help with the swelling.