Re: [IP] Swelling in my legs/Exercise

 I have experienced that too. It is fairly common as we get older and for
diabetics. Two things that help are to elevate your legs so that they are above
your heart when you can at home plus they have special stockings that help to
alleviate the swelling during the day while you are at work. You should see your
doctor about water retention and if necessary he can prescribe medication that
will help. If it goes untreated it could lead to congestive heart failure.. One
other thing that you should so is to limit salt/sodium in your foods. Take my
advice and see your doctor about this.

Richard

Sent from my iPad