[IP] Loaner pump setup

 I have once again ordered a MM loaner pump for a up coming trip. In the past I
called MM support people to set up the pump in the event mine failed. All I
would have to do in the event I needed the loaner pump was to hit a few buttons
which I wrote down the instructions the last time and I would be good to go.
During the week it sat in my suitcase I heard nothing from the pump.

 Last night I tried to do this again with MM but they didn't leave me in the
same situation as last time. We programmed the pump with day, date time and
basal rates which is what I wanted and kept the red cap on it. She explained
that once the reservoir driver reaches the cap, the pump will think it is empty
and start to beep. I don't want it beeping in my luggage in my stateroom when I
am not there. We decided to take the battery out and I guess I will have to
reprogram it myself in the event I need the loaner pump. right now the reservoir
is sitting against the red cap but the pump thinks it still has 122 units left
because the red cap is in the pump. The pump has no battery in it.

Help

Sent from my iPad