[IP] Monsieur Mike Hoskins - Bienvenue!!! Welcome!!!

Hey Mike!
Great to see you here (I'm catching up on IP today on my day off).   Now
you know why I'm so good at pumping.  This group has taught me ALOT about
 pumping when I decided to give it a go back in 2008 (man oh man - has it
been that long I've been with this group???). I had no CDE - nadda - so had
to learn on my own with books, etc. and moi being a human guinea pig (ain't
life grand).
I don't post here that much - due to my *style* of writing (I've had some
interesting PM's when I post <lol> - not all nice sad to say) but TODAY - I
decided to "meow" out something..
It's great seeing new fresh / young blood in this group!  Whoot! Whoot!
 Psst, I think I may make it out to #DSMA chat tonight - hopefully you two
- and others that are reading here - check how to get involved at this link
- http://diabetescaf.org/  ....

Anna Kiff aka FatCatAnna \\^^//  in the D-OC
Diabetes Mentor / Advocate / Blogger / Cat Lover

*Anna's Blog <http://diabetes1.org/blogs/Annas_Blog/all_posts> at
Diabetes1.org <http://www.diabetes1.org/>*
Blogger at - *The Roller Coaster Ride of Diabetes
<http://www.therollercoasterrideofdiabetes.com/>*
Facebook at - *The Roller Coaster Ride of
Diabetes*<https://www.facebook.com/TheRollerCoasterRideofDiabetes>

Twitter at - *FatCatAnna <https://twitter.com/FatCatAnna>*