RE: [IP] Re: price of insulin

Check the fine print. Pretty sure this is the same discount card I have. Its
valid for vials as well.

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)
862-763-8304 (mobile)

> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:14:19 -0400
> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: price of insulin
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
>
> found a coupon for flex pens
>
> https://www.myflexpen.com/saveonflexpen/saveup.aspx
>
> and another link for other novo products

http://www.novolog.com/NovoLogSavings/NovoLogSavings.aspx?campaign=000730604&

WT.Mc_id=NovoLog_Patient_-_Brand&Adgroup=NovoLog_%3E_Coupon_(Exact)&Wt.srch=1

&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NovoLog%20Patient%20-%20Brand&

utm_term=novolog%20coupon&utm_content=NovoLog%20%3E%20Coupon%20(Exact)&RDCT=f