Re: [IP] Re: price of insulin

found a coupon for flex pens

https://www.myflexpen.com/saveonflexpen/saveup.aspx

and another link for other novo products
http://www.novolog.com/NovoLogSavings/NovoLogSavings.aspx?campaign=000730604&
WT.Mc_id=NovoLog_Patient_-_Brand&Adgroup=NovoLog_%3E_Coupon_(Exact)&Wt.srch=1
&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NovoLog%20Patient%20-%20Brand&
utm_term=novolog%20coupon&utm_content=NovoLog%20%3E%20Coupon%20(Exact)&RDCT=f
alse