[IP] Re: price of insulin

 I had to pay $165 per bottle of Novolog through CVS/Caremark mail order while I
still had to meet my high deductible. Remember, though, if you're on Medicare
and on a pump then it's covered under Part B rather than your mail order drug
plan. Under Original Medicare Part B there's 20% coinsurance unless you have a
supplement (Medigap) or other secondary coverage. If you have a Medicare
Advantage plan then the plan will have it's own copays. Pam

<Does anybody know the current price of a vial of Novolog or Humalog? >