[IP] Re: Recommended disconnecting pump for takeoff and landing

 I just flew from Oakland to San Diego and back last weekend and as always, I
kept my Minimed firmly attached with no problems whatsoever. I've never
disconnected it during a flight, even for 10+ hour flights to Europe. I've never
had a low attributable to this problem that I know of. If anything on long
flights I tend to go high due to the stress of travel, sitting for so long, time
change, etc. Pam

<My flight on Sunday is an hour long. Because I travel with a guide dog, I
usually get a lousy choice of seats. Given where my set is, I'm trying to
picture the process of removing the pump, storing it, priming and putting it
back on. I've not had a problem in 23 years, so I may just trust my luck
again. Hmmm.