Re: [IP] Price of insulin

I just paid 800.00 for 5 bottles of insulin.  That's 3 months worth and
would have cost more if I needed less than that.  My insurance bills a
certain amount for 3 months no matter how many vials you need.  My test
strips are about 300-400.00 per month.  This is until I reach my deductible
of $3500.00.  Pumps were over 1,000.00 for three months.  No new clothes
for me for awhile.  Susan