From: "Signe Myhren" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted, "Diabetes Diabetes CGMS"
<email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 3:28:18 PM
Subject: [IP] Lag time

B I just saw my endo. I asked her about patients in her practice who have
upgraded to 530G with Enlites. She said most seem to like the system. I
thought
to ask about lag time. Forgive me if all of you already knew this, but she
said
lag time of sensor-measured BGs vs. actual BG is different for everyone, since
it reflects a patient's own body and how much of a lag there is between
his/her
blood glucose and interstitial fluid glucose. I don't know why I used to think
this had anything to do with the manufacturer of a sensor. I had just tested
my
BG, and she was impressed at how close the finger stick was to the CGM (using
SofSensor in a Revel pump.)

Signe

Sent from my iPhone