Re: [IP] One touch ping and close to empty reservoir issues

 When I start with a new reservoir, I use refrigerated insulin (less bubbles),
draw in the insulin, force out bubbles and some insulin, then I draw and clear a
second time, then pull the plunger out past the first o-ring, insert the
reservoir into the pump and screw down the cap. This clears the line. It then
takes only 3 or 4 units to prime. I never see any bubbles after that.
Mr. Henry David
email @ redacted