Re: [IP] Dead G4 transmitter

Looks like someone did this successfully with the 7+ (including a
step-by-step tutorial):

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/dexcomusers/forum/topics/reactivate-a-dead-transmitter-by-replacing-the-batteries
and is working on the G4 right now

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/dexcomusers/forum/topics/has-anyone-tried-taking-an-expired-transmitter-or-receiver-apart