Re: [IP] The joys of retirement episode 1.

George,
Do you have any info on that program? Is it available to the public?
I am wondering how my working basals and boluses line up with what the
program says (yes, I do have highs and lows, but most of the time things
work out perfectly - except for those early morning (dawn phenom) highs -
sometimes)