Re: [IP] One touch ping and close to empty reservoir issues

 When I had my training on my Ping, the CDE told me that bolusus might not be
accurate with only 20 units in the reservoir. So I always change before 20 units
are left. I get enough insulin prescribed so that I can leave the old 20 units
without running out.