[IP] Recommended Disconnecting Pump for takeoff and landing

 When I was on a Cozmo, once I passed out and woke up on a gurney, and once I
passed out and woke up in a strange chair just outside the bathroom, while
flying. Both times it was around take off/landing. I have had several
unexplained lows while flying, also. I haven't flown for a few years and have
since changed pumps so don't know if the issue is pump specific.

Audrey