re: [IP] Recommended Disconnecting Pump for takeoff and landing

It seems like for years, while standing in line at the car rental counter,
I'd have a crashing low - totally unexplainable.

I saw this article several years back and it all made sense suddenly.  For
the record, that is with a minimed.

The low was never so bad that I'd wiggle out of my pump in flight.  I just
carry a juice box or glucose tabs to treat after the fact.

I wear my sets in my thighs, and in the skinny jeans era, yeah, that ain't
happening on a plane, in your seat :)