Re: [IP] insulin questions

 Could you be having a reaction to the insulin? I was and ended up going from
humalog to novolog to apidra and that solved many of my site problems. Then I
started using Tegaderm hp - it's hypoallergenic underneath the set. Now I get
two or three days - which for me is good.

 How long are you keeping the infusion set in? That could be part of the problem
too.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad