-----Original Message-----
From: Kerry Thorne
Has anyone taken the
leftover from the last resevour you used and pulled it into the new one so
as not to waste. I did it this morning with no bubbles it was 60 units and
since its so expensive i didnt want to throw it out just because my set was
bad. I use the Medtronic 530g. I also just sent her a email to see if i
need to increase my perscription
Kerry