Re: [IP] insulin questions

Are you using some kind of skin prep to disinfect it really good?  I only
use alcohol after taking a shower and before changing a set.  Some other
people use other types of adhesives or disinfecting methods.  It sounds
like you are getting s tiny infection, which would affect your absorption.
 Ask your doctor to write a prescription for three vials, instead of two if
he can.  Good luck.