From: Dexcom <email @ redacted>
Date: Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Subject: Dexcom STUDIO is now compatible with Windows 8
To: email @ redacted

   View this email in your
browser<http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0742099ebc89b37ef8ca19ead&id=a4bf
f466d1&e=e63ce17c1a>
new version of Dexcom STUDIO, our Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Sofware, has been approved by the FDA and we are pleased to announce that
it is now compatible with Windows 8!  Since you are a current user of the
Dexcom G4 PLATINUM CGM system, we wanted to let you know how this approval
impacts you.
          Download Dexcom
STUDIO<http://dexcom.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=0742099ebc89b37ef8ca1
9ead&id=c9d60cc944&e=e63ce17c1a>
       *What
does this mean to me and what (if any) steps do I need to take?*

   - If you have been previously unable to use Dexcom STUDIO because you
   have a Windows 8 operating system, you may now download the most recent
   version at
www.dexcom.com/download-dexcom-studio<http://dexcom.us4.list-manage2.com/trac
k/click?u=0742099ebc89b37ef8ca19ead&id=8f0675f255&e=e63ce17c1a>
   - If you were previously able to enjoy the benefits of Dexcom STUDIO, it
   is not necessary for you to upgrade to the new version.  If you choose to
   download the new version, you are not required to uninstall your previous
   version of Dexcom STUDIO.  All data files will also be seamlessly ported
   into the new Dexcom STUDIO.
   - Additional FAQs are available at
www.dexcom.com/faq<http://dexcom.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0742099ebc
89b37ef8ca19ead&id=799726356c&e=e63ce17c1a>

)2014 Dexcom, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is covered by U.S.
patent.

*BRIEF SAFETY STATEMENT*
The Dexcom G4 PLATINUM Continuous Glucose Monitoring System is a glucose
monitoring device indicated for detecting trends and tracking patterns in
persons (age 18 and older) with diabetes. CONTRAINDICATIONS: Remove the
Dexcom G4 PLATINUM System before MRI, CT scan, or diathermy treatment.
Taking acetaminophen while wearing the sensor may falsely raise your sensor
glucose readings. WARNING: Do not use the Dexcom G4 PLATINUM for treatment
decisions. The Dexcom G4 PLATINUM does not replace a blood glucose meter.
If a sensor breaks and no portion of it is visible above the skin, do not
attempt to remove it. Seek professional medical help if you have infection
or inflammation. Report broken sensors to Dexcom Technical Support. The
Dexcom G4 PLATINUM is not approved for use in children or adolescents,
pregnant women or persons on dialysis. Sensor placement is not approved for
sites other than under the skin of the belly (abdomen). Contact Dexcom Toll
Free at 877-339-2664 or www.dexcom.com for detailed indications for use and
safety information.

LBL012518 Rev01

   This email was sent to email @ redacted
*why did I get
this?*<http://dexcom.us4.list-manage1.com/about?u=0742099ebc89b37ef8ca19ead&i
d=dd737529f4&e=e63ce17c1a&c=a4bff466d1>
    unsubscribe from this
list<http://dexcom.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0742099ebc89b37ef8ca19ea
d&id=dd737529f4&e=e63ce17c1a&c=a4bff466d1>
    update subscription
preferences<http://dexcom.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=0742099ebc89b37ef8ca1
9ead&id=dd737529f4&e=e63ce17c1a>
Dexcom 7 6340 Sequence Drive, San Diego, CA 7 San Diego, CA 92121 7 USA