RE: [IP] insulin questions

 Usually copays are based on how the prescription is written. Let your doctor
know you're having to go this route to save insulin and he'll probably write you
a prescription for 3 bottles.
 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
on behalf of Kerry Thorne <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:07 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] insulin questions

My Dr has me on 2 vials of insulin per month at a $40 copay. I load 200
units per reseviour and sometimes i have to change my set early so im
noticing im running out before the end of the month. Has anyone taken the
leftover from the last resevour you used and pulled it into the new one so
as not to waste. I did it this morning with no bubbles it was 60 units and
since its so expensive i didnt want to throw it out just because my set was
bad. I use the Medtronic 530g. I also just sent her a email to see if i
need to increase my perscription
Kerry

--
EVERYONE'S HOROSCOPE SHOULD READ "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER"