Re: [IP] 530g and Enlite Sensors

Phyllis,

 With your first order for sensors you should receive a CGM STARTER Kit that
includes the components that you need to get started.

 Because you are new to the CGM, the starter kit should include a transmitter, a
charger,an inserter plus a box of sensors. I mention these things because you
must have them in order use the sensor and they might possibly assume that you
already have the transmitter and charger and only include the inserter. The
transmitter looks somewhat like a clam shell.

 Also, they should arrange for you to meet with a trainer to get you started. It
would be worth your time to question the Minimed helpline about how to get
started? Online they also have section on CGM use that might help you. After you
get started, if you have problems you can get excellent help via this group.

Richard

Sent from my iPad