Re: [IP] 530g and Enlite Sensors

 Pathway is when you have the pump and choose to trade up (pathway). The Pathway
program is something Medtronic has had for years. When one has purchased a
Paradigm pump from them we can Pathway up to the next model and pay
approximately $400. out of pocket And upgrade to the newer model. This must be
done during the warranty period. This is the 1st time I have need denied a
pathway. It was to the 530g.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis