Re: [IP] 530g and Enlite Sensors

 I have A and B. Medicare plus I use enlite's with my 523 pump. I don't
understand where Medicaire enters in because it's just the sensors that are
involved. My endo sent a letter of medical necessity to Medtronic and I had the
enlite's in two or three weeks time. They work fine though I must recharge the
transmitter every two weeks.

Sent from my iPad