Re: [IP] Fwd: My t:slim died overnight

When I had a pump failure on Saturday, MiniMed managed to get me a
replacement pump by about 11 AM on Sunday.  Obviously, such service from
FedEx and UPS must cost them a fortune, but it didn't cost me anything, and
I had my pump working by midday Sunday.  There are some benefits to buying
your pump from the largest supplier!

While I was without a pump,I did my blood glucose every 3 hours,and then
bolused with NovoLog using a syringe.  I always keep one bottle of NovoLog
and a few syringes in case my pump fails.  In 20 years on the MiniMed
pumps,I have only had to use it about 3 times.

George
George E Eberhardt
(732) 224-8988