[IP] for Bob - re: OmniPod

 I must preface this by saying I used the larger pods, for one year (2007.) At
first, after having been on injections for 35 years, I loved it. Then I began
having problems with what I suspect to be an adhesive allergy - or it might have
just been that my sensitive skin couldn't 'breathe' under the plastic Pod during
humid NJ summers. I then went to the Medtronic pumps with integrated CGM. I love
the built-in CGM. If I had been able to successfully continue wearing Pods, I
would have gotten a DexCom. There was rumor that Insulet would integrate with
DexCom, but they have cancelled that arrangement.

Signe

Sent from my iPad