Re: [IP] Omnipod insights

Nora you are right to stay on your husbands insurance.  Medicare is real
sticky about supplying the supplies you need for your pump.  I have been
fighting them for about a year now to get mine.  I am having to buy them
myself until I can get someone else involved.  I am an insulin dependent
diabetic and use the Medtronic's pump.  But they say I am not a diabetic.  So
I am having to fight for my supplies.

Linda Kirk
Webster, TX.