[IP] Tiny Bubbles ... ongoing discussion with Barbara/Morgan

Hey Barbara (rburbar),

I'm the same as Morgan (TeamTJ) - with sometimes the tubing having what
looks like bubbles - not to be anything of the kind.  Okay - mind must stop
singing *tiny bubbles* <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPqNNyYzpfs> ....
this is NOT funny!!!

I'm wondering - if somehow during that period of not having any basal
insulin going thru' the tubing - that "perhaps" that could be the culprit?
 I do know in the beginning when I first started pumping - that when I'd
remove my pump for a shower or a swim - that you are advised to prime the
tube prior to reconnecting up to the infusion set.

Anyway, I hope you got/get some answers from Animas - I have to admit -
even when I was doing all the research on my 2020 pump that I've written
extensively about over the years with it's little hiccups (Animas
Corporation just LOOOOVVVVVESSS me) - that when speaking to any rep here in
Canada - for assistance - no waiting period usually longer than 5-10
minutes.  For Technical assistance - which is maybe what you are needing -
we Canadians are always sent over the the US side of Animas - and again -
no problems.

Good luck!!!  And if it continues - maybe come back to MDI (multiple dosage
injections) especially if you are insulin sensitive like I am.   Right now
I'm using an I-Port - aka poor mans pump - it's similar to the automated
infusion sets we use - but with no tubes. Only thing you might nto like -
is the 1-2X a day jabs of whatever basal insulin you prefer to use in the
past (I've been experimenting with Lantus & Levemir since Dec - when I put
my out of warranty 2020 into his little zip lock bag - for hopefully
resurrection come sailing season).  You can read about my use of it at
Diabetes one dot org (oh and dare I mention since Medtronic took over the
I-Port distribution - Canadians/Americans that use them - can't get them -
a 2-3 month backlog - imagine if that was happening to insulin pump
users!!!!  I find it all very very shady to be honest with you all!!).

Anna Kiff aka FatCatAnna \\^^//  in the D-OC
Diabetes Mentor / Advocate / Blogger / Cat Lover

*Anna's Blog <http://diabetes1.org/blogs/Annas_Blog/all_posts> at
Diabetes1.org <http://www.diabetes1.org/>*
Blogger at - *The Roller Coaster Ride of Diabetes
<http://www.therollercoasterrideofdiabetes.com/>*
Facebook at - *The Roller Coaster Ride of
Diabetes*<https://www.facebook.com/TheRollerCoasterRideofDiabetes>

Twitter at - *FatCatAnna <https://twitter.com/FatCatAnna>*