Re: [IP] Omnipod insights

I have been using the Omnipod for almost 4 years. I like the Omnipod so
much that I would rather go back to shots than go to tubing.  The support
is excellent and the reliability has improved over the last upgrade. I have
not had a failure in more than 8 months or since I moved to the new and
smaller version.