Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

 I know that you check your sugars before you eat breakfast. Are the test
results pretty much the same on high days and lows? Also, do you have snacks
before bedtime and if so, are they the same every night? I know there are many
possible causes for your problem and sometimes it just takes trial and error
testing to get to the root of it.

Minimed might help you to find the reason for the highs and lows.

Richard

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 28, 2014, at 3:10 PM, Carol Reeves <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> I just started on the Medtronic pump about 6 weeks ago and am really
 > frustrated. I've been working with my CDE, but neither of us can figure out
why
 > my morning blood sugars are high after breakfast one day and low the next.
I've