Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

As Audrey says "We are all different".  I have noticed that for several
hours after I take my Thyroid medication, my BG tends to run low.  So if I
have to bolus/correct for BG, I have to take that into consideration.  Once
again, I use a ballpark because it can drop 50 points or so.