Subject: Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

Hi,  Carol. We are all different. For some people, diabetes can behave better
than for others. There are many hormones governing blood sugar, and blood
sugar is itself only one tiny part of diabetes. For me, the temperature in the
room can profoundly influence my bg and insulin needs. The amount of sleep I
got the night before is also crucial. Stress - laughter - boredom -
anticipation etc can all affect me. Humidity also affects me - I think that
has to do with making it a little harder to breathe and that in turn affecting
cortisol and adrenaline and all the other hormones we are waiting to
discover.So, my message is try the methods people propose that you think might
be relevant, and keep a look out for what affects you in particular. You might
benefit from keeping a log of life for a few weeks and you may be amazed at
the patterns you discover. Good luck!